Wednesday 30 April 2008

Updates @ 28 - 30 April

Sorry guys, almost a week without updates. Well, here goes.

We've been pushing hard to get the OP (Occupational Permit) for the house - that should allow us to get electricity connected to the house, and with that, my family and I will begin to move in. Close friends (particular a fellow legal-DRMer) knows too well how eager I am about moving in - he's been hearing my updates EVERYDAY!

Tentatively, the official "Du'a Selamat" or thanksgiving prayer will be on Friday 23 May. Tentatively, I stress. It all depends on the OP.

It better be though, now that Man Utd has secured their tickets to the Champions League finals, I can watch the game at our new home. Serial & Amirio, u r both invited.

Enough talk, now enjoy the pics.

The house as it was on Tuesday, 29 April.

the last section of the driveway to be completed.

Puteh, our guard cat heheh... I am cool, cat!

and ready to pounce on wandering strangers and cats

Aaeeshah pretending to shower in Muhammad's shower

but not tall enough to hold the door handle

good signs - the workers makeshift kitchen and toilet have been removed, and the ground levelled

the sliding door between entrance foyer & living room, now with the glass inserts

and view from the other side

laundry room cabinets

the wet kitchen built in cabinets, all done, including the handles

another angle, showing the built in cabinet as well as the sliding door. The fridge will be located where the wooden ladder is
this pic was taken yesterday - the handles have already been installed today

cabinet under the master bath sink

master suite walk in closet with the handles from ikea

master suite walk in closet, top shelves with polished cute little handle

Muhammad's built in closet, with the same handle as the master suite.

this wall in family room was re-plastered - requested by Henry himself as he was not happy with the quality. the same goes to the walls at the staircase

this is the guest room - the window was intentionally shifted to the left as a cupboard will be placed on the right.

the pantry - almost done. they promised to finish in 2 days time. Notice that we used the ikea drawer units.

the maid's build in cabinet - installed today.

the feature wall in the dining room. The wall socket in the centre of the wall will be hidden behind our LCD TV.

closer picture of the chandelier (dining room) under the covers

closer look of the light under the stairs landing

astro and tv aerial spaghetti in the electrical distribution box

the air-con compressors have now been bolted to the supports. peace of mind for me (and the electrician whom i have been bugging everyday for a week to get it done!)

the ground has been levelled, and cleared of the stones, rubbish etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to seek bran-new stuff. Currently I'm making my personalized solar panels. I am doing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I saw a very amazing website that explains how to contruct pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the page it would be great and I would extremely value it, because I extremely lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys rock.