Wednesday 9 April 2008

Updates @ 09 April 08

My dad called me this morning whilst I was at work, that my gate had been delivered. I was so eager to see it and had our chance after picking up the kids at noon. The photos can be seen below. It will be installed once the tiles near the entrance have been completed.

The contractor had also started to install the driveway tiles and I reckon it'll take 4 to 5 days to complete. TIPS: Use homogenous tiles for this purpose, as the colour is uniformed throughout the thickness of the tile - so that if the tile is chipped, it will not be that obvious.

What else happen today? Oh yes, I got a visit by Your Greatness, Head of OGDC and a fellow blogger who has also recently completed his mansion... he arrived in his Poochie, 911 cabriolet.

There was also a special announcement at the office today - suffice to say that the special announcement allows my wife and I some breathing space, and able to stretch our expenses a bit.

Anyway, enough ramblings and on to the pics.


The usual pics as my post opener

taken exactly from the front of the house

and from a different angle again

Astro and TV aerial have been installed

This shot was taken yesterday after Maghrib (sunset)... I love the golden red reflection on Muhammad's room windows

pattern of tiles on our drive way

and another angle to it

from the higher angle

they managed to cover about a sixth of the driveway

another angle to it

arrival of Poochie and Your Greatness

after days of rain, there is no sign of the rusty water from a neighbour's shed roof staining our fence
the main gate delivered today

close up of the design

the two smaller gates: one for access to my brother's bungalow and the other for access from the driveway.

No comments: