Wednesday 2 April 2008

02 April 2008 Updates

Crucial final 4 weeks to completion. Please enjoy picstory below:

The usual - I open with the pic from the front

the driveway as seen from Family lounge

.. and as seen from the master bedroom

master bedroom walk in closet

the grain formica of the walk in closet

yeay... toilet bowls have been delivered!

and master bath installed. next will be the water mixer.

door handles have been installed too

driveway border being decorated with the coloured pebbles

the main gate has already been plastered, and stone tiles installed



and the main doors have been installed. pretty heavy doors - solid wood for the border

view of the door from inside

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Gembo said...

Hi Vinho, glad that you like my blog. Thanks for dropping by. I tried visiting your blog but unfortunately I don't understand BRazilian. Nice photo of the wine thought :)