Tuesday 27 November 2007

Yeaaayyyy... Windows! Walls Painted!

Sorry folks.... not been able to update for the past week regularly.... Haven't actually been able to visit the house in daylight for the past 5 days - yesterday was just borderline, reached the house during call for Maghrib prayers, just when daylight ends.

Anyway, spent the weekend in Bandar and stayed over at my sister in laws place. We've now confirmed the tiles (walls & floors) and T&B stuffs for the upper floor, and also found a new furniture shop called Oregano next to Autowerke in Gadong... Looks like I found the place to buy my patio furniture.

Updates?
When I got back from Bandar on Sunday, it was getting dark and we made it a routine to drive past the house EVERY TIME we go out. Anyway, when we drove past that night, my son shouted, WINDOWS... so i stopped by and they have actually installed the BIG GLASS WINDOWS wooohooooo, I ran up the house with my wife and we both stood silent for a while admiring the view through the glass windows. I feel like a little boy again, waiting for the time to actually live in this house.




On Monday, just at it was getting dark again, I went to the house and as I approached, I shouted in delight to see that it has been painted... cool, just like we imagined its gonna be. Its not yet finished though, the second coat will be painted as soon as we are ready to move in. Till the next update with proper photos, please enjoy these pics taken from my trusty old mobile phone.

No comments: