Tuesday 27 November 2007

Updates @ 27 Nov

Got a call from the contractor at noon to meet up at 5 today, to discuss changes to exterior colour... still the work demands held me back and I only reached there by 5.20. Luckily my wife and I drove separately today and she reached there exactly at 5 pm.

It is important to manage the relationship with your contractor, to ensure work are done smoothly, especially in our case following the delays in payment during milestone 1 & 2.

Big glass window of the Master Suite

Big glass window of our Family Lounge

View from the rear of the house

My wife said every time we drove past the house, my face glowed with pride. I was just so happy that the house already showed exactly how we expected it to look like, and personally, I am fond of the big glass windows. For those familiar with KB area, there is this 2 storey house surrounded with palm trees, facing the new KB courthouse - it has got this big glass window...
 and that is how my wife and I were inspired.

No comments: