Thursday 15 November 2007

No progress?.... there is, inside

I've been very busy for the past 3 days at work, left office Monday at 6pm, Tuesday: committed to DRM footie, Wednesday with BSRC photography until 7 pm. Luckily I was able to leave at 5 this afternoon, so I took the chance to see our house with my dear wife. 

From the outside, it looked as if there was no progress since Sunday but inside, actually there has been a lot done, i.e. ceiling for garage & maid's room and the bedrooms' floors were levelled. I am hoping that in a week or two they will be able to install the wooden flooring. I will  update you with more pics by this weekend, InsyaAllah.

Corridor to the Master Suite being levelled - preparation for the wood flooring


same thing, this time showing more of the corridor and entrance to the master suite

No comments: