Wednesday 1 April 2009

Unfortunate visitor

Last couple of weekends we had an unfortunate visitor: a beautiful green bird - which I suspected is a Dove (please correct me if I am wrong).
I found it near our garage and thought it was dead as it was motionless with the eyes opened for the 30 seconds I observed it. However my maid saw the eyes blinked but couldn't even fight to break free when the maid held it in her hands. The maid immediately rushed the bird to the cat cage and let it rest in there, and fed it small pieces of fruits and rice. Immediately? Well we have two playful cats at home and they could have just 'played' with the unfortunate bird.

Alhamdulillah it recovered two days later and flew off to the trees behind our house.

2 comments:

HotMaMa said...

syukur alhamdullilah :o)

PainQler said...

Untong the bird a2..

Tuan nya dermawan 2.. Gamuk lh 2 nnti the bird..

Emm i couldn't remember, what was the last pet i had.

P.s Since ur a good photographer, i would love for bro to visit & comments on my recent spree photo..

1) it would help me to be improve my skills.. eventhou i'm a casual user, yet i need to challenge my limits..

Thank you so much for the support..