Sunday 24 August 2008

More pics of our home

The pantry... storage space for dry foods ... and junk foods heheh

The stairs... specially posted for F.H.A. aka Bondimac - hope this will give you some idea for your home renovation

Another shot of the stairs, with my model Asha

Our guest room - that door leads to the ensuite shower/toilet. This is also my day room - where I do my prayers during lunch time (sometimes too lazy to go upstairs heheh)

Sample of the curtains outside the guest room.

Dining Room shot

Another dining room shot

We bought the table and chairs from different vendors. The chair is from Thomson Furniture (from where we got the Living Room sofa)

The shoe cabinet built in next to the main door... now you see it...

... Now you don't

Muhammad's Room

and his shower/toilet

Our master suite - this pic shows the big window

and the other side

the Master walk in closet

the Master bath - showing the bath tub and wash basin

... and the other side showing the 'business' seat and shower

current magazines to do 'business'

the family lounge . . . it could've been a void, but later we've decided to close it to make an additional family area - for group praying (Solat Jemaah) and to read Quran with family

some of the books that I have... I love Jeffrey Archer's novels.

View of the main entrance... again

planter box at the main entrance... Yes, Still empty. Inda apa, Raya 8 minggu ++ lagi, so we still have time,
and this is where I try my hands at cooking... missus said I spoilt her for all the chix pies that she's ever enjoyed... hehehe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

Shopaholic Mama said...

oh wow Mr & Mrs G, I could live comfortably eat & sleep just by being in the master walk in closet! And my hubby wld sure approve of the family lounge area, a place he is most confortable in.

And I wonder how the cleaning is done for the whole house?

Gembo said...

Hi Shopamama... taking a break ye?

Thanks. At the moment we enjoyed lounging in the family room, but your hubby (Shopadaddy??) sure share's my thoughts - I love that area too, but as Asha is still 2+, we thought let's try to limit our time upstairs, at least for now.

Cleaning is a challenge - ye lah kan, dulu tinggal in a 14'x17' bedroom with all 3 kids, now explode macam pop corn, 4 bedrooms and then some. But Alhamdulillah we have 2 maids who takes care of it. I do my tiny wee bit to help over the weekend heheh, which involves climbing like cleaning A/C filters, fans.

Datang lagi ye.